September 6, 2013

I love ruby red grapefruit (here in the South anyhow). I love the scent, the sweet and tangy taste, the gorgeous color...everything about them! So when I spotted Pink Grapefruit I had to have it!


Sally Hansen Pink Grapefruit has a purple base with pink shimmer. It is unfortunately incredibly sheer so I went to my trusty untried drawer to find her a friend.

Wet n Wild How I Met Magenta is a gorgeous pink with gold shimmer. This polish has been just sitting for probably two years and i'm slapping myself for not trying this one sooner.

Gorgeous right? This is two coats of How I Met Magenta which applied like a dream!

And this is two coats of Pink Grapefruit...way too sheer for my liking. I plan on finding a polish to match this base to get better results in the future there is still hope! Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely both ways! Maybe try Pink Grapefruit over a darker color so it can stand out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those polishes that look great in the bottle but then turn out to be sheer >.< but the Pink Grapefruit does look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete