September 18, 2013

The majority of my collection consists of creams and glitters and a small collection of holos. I've never really been a fan of duochromes or foils but when I spotted this baby at Walmart I had to grab it.

Pink Tafetta is a pink, slightly purple, and gold shifting duochrome. The formula is great it was a bit streaky (which is why I don't care for these sort of polishes) but I remembered a tip from a fellow blogger about sponging on a layer and no more streaks! The photos below are two coats with one extra coat sponged on.

 

This is two coats with top coat
 

And this is with a matte top coat.
 

In all I love this polish especially with no streakiness. With that little tip I think I will be adding some duochromes to my collection in the future. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: