September 29, 2013


So a few weeks ago my daughter was looking for a new show to watch. She had just finished up Hannah Montana and I have successfully in the past hooked her on Full House and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. So I told her a show about a girl that went to live with her aunts and on her 16th birthday discovered that she's a witch.

It was a success! Yes! I felt a bit aged though. I remember the highlight of my elementary (maybe middle school?) friday night was tuning into T.G.I.F and watching Boy Meets World, Clueless, Family Matters and Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

So, when I saw this from Wet n' Wild I had to get it on the name sake alone.

Sagreena the Teenage Witch is a green polish with green shimmer, very witchy. It applied fantastically in two coats. A little streaky for my liking but still a pretty polish.

Do you remember watching T.G.I.F? What was your favorite show? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. lol i use to love this series on TV! And the comics and cartoons that came with it haha

    ReplyDelete