May 21, 2014

Hey folks! So this manicure came out sort of by a terrible accident in my garage one night using a jar from the dollar store and a LOT of nail polish. Without going into the embarassing long version of that story these nails were born!
click to enlarge
I started off with two coats of Wet n Wild - The Crown is Mine then stamped a gradient using Sinful Colors - Endless Blue and Cult Nails - Riot and sealed with top coat. Then cue my later that night accident for the lovely orchid colored shading and you have my manicure! You can see the differences between some of the photos that you can see the orchid color and where you can't.

Needless to say, I LOVE this manicure! It looks absolutely stunning in the sun and the stamping is much more vibrant in person. No chips at all and wearing like iron I may leave this one on the rest of the week.


What is your worst nail polish snafu? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by. Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment