October 21, 2013

Halloween Nail Art!

With Halloween right around the corner I decided to take a stab at a little nail art. I love nail art, not great at it, but I love it! So here are a few really easy ideas.

Simple Spooky Eyes! This is two coats of Zoya Purity added some red veins with a stripping brush and green googly eyes (purchased from Joann Fabrics). I attached the eyes on top of wet top coat. Very simple and it's cute the eyes moving all around. Great for a Halloween party.

Mike Wazowkski! This is two coats of Sinful Colors Innocent, black stripper for the smile and two blue googly eyes! Even easier and adorable! My daughter went crazy over this one.

Glow In The Dark! And if you're really strapped for time try a glow in the dark top coat! This is the best glow in the dark top coat i've found to date and it glows so brightly.

So there you have it. I would love to see your Halloween nail art! Email me your photos: vickermania@gmail.com and i'll post them on the blog. Hope to see your nail art and thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment