October 11, 2013

So the matte tread doesn't stop at creme and shimmer polishes this season. Orly has released two new matte top coats that contain flakies!

Green Flakie Topcoat has a green tinted clear base with flakies that shift from blue to purple and has a matte finish.

This is one coat over a burgundy shade from Rue 21.

Pink Flakie Topcoat has a pink tinted clear base with flakies that shift from pink, blue and a little gold with a matte finish.

This is one coat over a burgundy shade from Rue 21

And this is both over Sinful Colors - Rain Storm. Do you need both? Perhaps not. But they are different for sure. It's nice to have the effect all in one bottle.

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I have almost bought those polishes so many times. They do look kind of cool, but I still don't know if I'd ever use them. The Rain Storm is definitely my favorite of the two. I think a lot depends on what you pair it with.

    ReplyDelete