October 31, 2013

Revlon: Elusive and Gold Coin

Happy Halloween! Stay safe tonight and eat ungodly amounts of candy! I'm taking my little one out tonight and plan  on raiding her bag. Anyhow, in case you missed it here are my Spooky Halloween Nail Art ideas.

Today I bring to you two awesome polishes by Revlon that I had been eyeing for a good while and decided to scoop them both up last time I was in Target.

Elusive and Gold Coin
Elusive has a blackened jelly like base with turquoise hex glitter, turquoise round glitter, green round glitter, and purple/blue small glitter. These photos don't do it justice at all. It is a stunner and perfect in two coats.

Gold Coin is a metallic gold with lots of bling! I usually don't like metallic polishes but i've been wanting this one for a long time and very happy with it! It's completely opaque in two coats and gorgeous.

Elusive is a part of the new Limited Edition Gucci Westman collection. However, when any Revlon polish has numbers on top with the name it has always been made permanent so there is hope it won't go away.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment