November 21, 2013


Do I even need say anything about this? Well, I should explain that I had a massive break on my index finger last week and cut all my nails down. It is incredibly short so i've cropped it out on most of my photos because it looks strange in comparison with the length of my other nails.

I can't quite remember how I came across Bling Biscuit Lacquer, but they are based out of my old home state (Washington) and then I saw Once In A Dream and was ordering before I knew it!

Once In A Dream has an amazing medium deep purple jelly base with bright matte teal glitter. It is truly a jelly so I layered over it with a matching base. This is two coats over the base with still a peek of visible nail line.

The formula was absolutely perfect. No fishing required. 

So tell me what you think in the comments and thanks for stopping by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment