November 4, 2013

Today I bring to you two of the new Julie G Holiday Gum Drop polishes, Sugar Plum Fairy and Gift of Gold.

For those that don't know or don't have Rite Aid in your area: Julie G is a youtube vlogger that posts great makeup looks and nail art. After doing some reviews of cosmetics for Jesse's Girl (a brand sold at Rite Aid) they partnered with her to do a nail polish collection inspired by her. After the success of that line Jesse's Girl then decided to create a line of Julie G polishes. All Julie G polishes can be ordered at JessesGirlCosmetics.com

Sugar Plum Fairy is a royal purple textured polish with lots of silver glitter. The formula was really good and dried very fast. The above photos are two coats with no top coats. The two bottom photos are with two coats of top coat and I prefer it that way. The depth of this polish with all of it's glitter is mesmerizing. 

 
Gift of Gold is a yellow gold textured polish with lots of gold glitter. This one was a bit hard to photograph and comes off very orange but in person it is a truer yellow gold. Even with out top coat it is very shiny but with top coat the depth is amazing and looks like magic.

Have you been able to find these yet? Let me know what you think in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I just love reading your posts every day! I don't know how you do it!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://fromlips2tips.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award-nomination_4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your review.. I got the Sugar Plum Fairy and Ho Ho Ho which comes off as like a hot pink red..weird.. i like the Sugar Plum Fairy.. the Ho Ho Ho will grow on me eventually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your review.. I got the Sugar Plum Fairy and Ho Ho Ho which comes off as like a hot pink red..weird.. i like the Sugar Plum Fairy.. the Ho Ho Ho will grow on me eventually

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your review.. I got the Sugar Plum Fairy and Ho Ho Ho which comes off as like a hot pink red..weird.. i like the Sugar Plum Fairy.. the Ho Ho Ho will grow on me eventually

    ReplyDelete