November 27, 2013

Good morning folks! Hope you're staying warm and traveling safe for the holidays! Thankfully this thanksgiving I don't have to cook (except mac and cheese) which is a relief! I love cooking but there is a ridiculous amount of pressure that comes along with preparing a feast!

This polish had been a lemming of mine for a while (along with the other KleanColor holos) and I was able to get a full size one when I bought some polishes on a blog sale and the seller was awesome enough to toss this in as an extra. I also found a complete Klean Color holo mini set at Ross so now I have them all!

Chunky Holo Purple has a terrible smell. It is positively awful and smells nothing like nail polish. The base is a gorgeous vivid sheer purple with lots of holographic glitter that shifts from blue to orange to gold pink. This is two coats over Sinful Colors Endless Blue.

I hope you have a happy and safe holiday weekend and thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment