December 3, 2013

So if you follow me on the facebook fan page you know that November 2013 was the officially renamed "Buy All The Polish" as fare as my paypal account is concerned! I was getting 3-5 packages per week last month! It was insane but there were so many amazing sales and new restocks I just couldn't resist!

One of the newest brands I have discovered in my hoarding period is Arcane Lacquer based out of good ole' Australia. I purchased them from Llarowe who had a great 50% off of clearance polishes so I picked up Respite Love and Locked in Limbo.

Locked In Limbo is described as a light grey crelly with blue to magenta flecks. I was able to capture all the lovely blue but not the magenta, which are very faint. The formula was good. This is two coats with no top coat.


Respite Lane is described as a bright blue was with green shimmer. The formula on this one was just okay. For some reason i'm not loving the shimmer in this one but love the base color. This is two coats with no top coat.

I am definitely liking this brand and plan on purchasing more of their polishes. Arcane Lacquer can be purchased at Llarowe. Let me know what you think in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment