January 31, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! For the very first time since moving here, we got some snow here in South Carolina. All of the hysteria over a couple inches of snow and ice was definitely hilarious to me coming from a place that can drop 5 inches of snow and no one blinks an eye. We are pretty much thawed out now and my kiddo off to school and she couldn't be happier!

Today I have some nail art featuring Carpe Noctem Cosmetics yet again!

click to enlarge
I started out with two coats of Carpe Noctem Cosmetics - Pro Amilo and sealed with a coat of top coat. Once dried, I added the purple feather decals from Born Pretty Store and sealed with one more helping of top coat.

I love how girly this manicure is and adding decals for nail art adds so much to a manicure with no mess or clean up.

What are your plans for the weekend? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by! Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment