August 16, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of texture polishes. I feel like they look awesome on everyone else but me. But here are there I will let something shiny catch my eye and purchase something I know i'm not going to like, and that is what we have here today.

Petites Hot Sauce - Hot Sauce is a bright cherry tomato red creme polish with a great formula. This is actually a repurchase for me as a backup because the brand (which was exclusively sold at Rite Aid) has now since closed their doors.

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Pink Sprinkle - Pink Sprinkle has a magenta base with matte magenta glitters and pink flakies.It is stunning in the bottle.

Apologies for the blurriness, this is two coats of Hot Sauce, there is still visible nail line and could use a third coat for full opacity.

This is 5 minutes after layers two coats of Pink Sparkle. As much as I like this look on others and love a lot of the swatches I see of other texture polishes, it just doesn't mesh well with me. Can't win them all.

Thanks for stopping by.





0 comments:

Post a Comment