September 25, 2013

Today I bring to you one of my first hardcore lemmings. The moment I saw swatches of this polish I knew I had to have it. Luckily I caught a Good Morning America deal for a set of Deborah Lippmann minis with this shade in it.

Raspberry Beret is a berry jelly polish with gold shifting flakes. The formula is good and a bit sheer I think I would use a base similarly colored next time. My photos show two thick coats.




This color is perfect for fall and with the flakies it really makes it unique. Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. I got this one recently too! I think it will also be perfect for the upcoming Christmas season :D Did you get it with My Perogative (blue) and Putty in Your Hands (taupe)? That's the set that I got :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the one! I love My Perogative but still haven't swatched Putty in Your Hands yet. I mean berry jelly flakies? It would be a stunner with any dress for a holiday party.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, you got me wanting this one :)

    ReplyDelete