September 23, 2013

I hope you had an awesome weekend! I celebrated this weekend with some great news in my professional life with friends and my family and had one of the best naps i've ever had, so yeah it was pretty hardcore.

Today I bring you OPI Alcatraz Rocks from the new San Francisco fall 2013 collection.

OPI - Alcatraz Rocks: Alcatraz Rocks is a liquid sand polish with a purple base and tons of sparkly glitters and very textured. The above is shown with one coat.


(texture shot)


(And these are with top coat it really shines!)

I really prefer this polish with top coat but did wear it without and didn't get any snags on my sweater or any issues. I can see myself reaching for this often, I mean purple and glitter? Always a yes! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment