October 13, 2013

China Glaze - VII

This is my favorite polish of the moment. Well, really any deep purple and plum shades have my full attention right now. So when I saw this beauty on clearance at Sally's a couple weeks ago I had to grab her. While I was there I actually helped an older woman pick out a polish too, she was so sweet.

VII is a deep purple creme polish with no shimmer and amazing shine! This is with no top coat. Opaque in two coats and that's it! I have worn this polish four times already this month! It's a classic fall shade and i'm sure there are dupes galore but I would recommend grabbing this one if you can.

What is your favorite fall purple? let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. So classic and gorgeous. I have this hiding unworn in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete