October 14, 2013

Today I bring to you some great polishes from Pipedream Polish. It was hard to limit my choices to these three colors but i'm really happy with these shades and plan on ordering the rest, lol.

Eternal Summer Slacking has a white crelly base packed with yellow, gray, and turquoise hex glitter and turquoise small round glitter. This polish is so much fun! The formula was good and opaque in 2-3 coats. No fishing required.

Life Divine has a lavander/lilac crelly base with deep blue, turqouise, green and white glitters. This polish reminds me of a field of flowers. Same as the previous polish, opaque in 2-3 coats and no fishing for glitters.

Candy on The Beach is described as made up of medium and fine iridescent hex glitters that shift from coral/red/orange/gold in a coral base with red to orange color shift.This is my absolute favorite of this bunch. The base was sheer so I layers over one coat of Essence Off to Miami. 


I love the look of the gold glitter trapped inside of the jelly base and it does look like candy!

Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment