November 9, 2013

During my online polish hoarding shopping spree I saw that Avant Garde Lacquer had this beauty listed as the polish of the week for just $5 so I had to get it. Each week Avant Garde has a $5 polish of the week (how cool is that?) I really wish other companies would do this too.

First, the name of the polish so reminds me of this song:

Sang it Chaka!

Dancing Through Fire is described as multicolor shift, holographic nail polish. The formula on this was a bit thicker that i'm used to for a holo, almost gel like which I liked because I got nearly complete coverage in a single coat. This is two coats with no top coat. It has a good subtle shift with nice holo effect as you can see with these photos taken with just flash! It's a great shade for fall and I can't wait to order more of these unique polishes.

What do you think? let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment