January 28, 2014


Hey everyone! So as part of my blogger resolutions for 2014 I decided to try to incorporate more nail art and you know, use some of the nail art tools i've purchased over the past couple years. I decided to do some stamping. If you haven't heard, there are new XL squishy stampers that blow every other stamper out of the water! It is soft, squishy, very large, picks up quite nicely and mold to your nail effortlessly. You can also stamp with no completely dry polish instead of waiting for drying.

I started off with two coats of Carpe Noctem - Taupey Tips and then stamped with Sinful Colors - Coffee and sealed with top coat.

There is still a bit of a learning curve for me and stamping. My ring and pinky came out the best. I can't wait to try more stamped manicures.

Tell me what you think in the comments and thanks for stopping by.
Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment