May 12, 2014

My makeup routine has changed so much within the past six months and I have absolutely become obsessed with super glowy bronzy sunkissed makeup looks. Here are some of my favorite products I use to achieve an intense glowy look.
click to enlarge

I have deep dark skin (Mac Matchmaster 7.0-7.5) so many bronzers for pale/medium skin tones will work as a highlighter for me.

click to enlarge
 Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer is a liquid golden bronzer that can be added directly to the skin or in foundation. I love a few drops of this mixed into liquid foundation. This product is discontinued but I purchased mine on amazon for around $6.
click to enlarge
ELF - Shimmering Facial Whip is a peachy champagne liquid highlighting creme. This is a bit thick but I like using this as a base for powder highlighter. 
click to enlarge
Cover Girl Queen Collection - Ebony Bronze is a deep dark brown bronzer with gold shimmer. I use this product daily for contouring and bronzing and use this often as a crease color. This product also lasts a very long time I have been working on this one for two years. 
click to enlarge
Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection - Rose Golden Goddess is a rosey golden powder highlighter/blush. This is my second favorite highlighter. The packaging is terrible and mine broke so the product moves around losely in the package. Otherwise I will definitely repurchase again and again.
click to enlarge
Ruby Kisses - Bronze Glow is an intense golden bronze highlighter. I usually use this when i'm going out or for photos but a little goes a long way. 
click to enlarge
MAC Skinfinish - Double Definition is a golden and golden bronze combo highlighter/bronzer. This is my absolute favorite highlighter. I use it on my cheekbones, forehead, browbone, inner eye corner my chest...EVERYWHERE!

What are some of your favorite highlighters? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.
  
Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment