May 13, 2014

Hey everyone! Alright wrapping up the remainder of my favorite highlighters and bronzers are a few slightly different products.
click to enlarge

As I mentioned before I sometimes use lighter bronzers as highlighters and I also use eyeshadows from time to time as well.


click to enlarge
Wet n Wild Bronzer - Princess is a light golden brown bronzer with subtle sheen. This is my fave when i'm wearing  no makeup makeup look.
click to enlarge
Wet n Wild - Penny is a pinky/coral duochromatic eyeshadow. On my brown skin this doesn't look so pink and makes the perfect blush/highlighter combo that looks fantastic in the sun. I believe this eyeshadow is discontinued but can be found on ebay.
click to enlarge
Milani - Fantastic Mauve is a mauve blush with lots of shimmer. I sometimes use this as a all in one blush and highlighter.
click to enlarge
Milani - Red Vino is a red/coral blush with gorgeous gold shimmer. This blush in insanely pigmented and gorgeous on the cheeks.


What are some of your favorite eyeshadows and blushes? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by. Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment