October 23, 2013

As a nail polish collector, and well with many collectors, I enjoy the hunt. I love looking for new polishes. Honestly I have found quite a few gems looking for something totally unrelated. So I was so happy when I finally found the Salon Perfect Holographic polishes and decided to purchase these three to share with all of you.

The holo effect on these is soft/subtle. There are varying levels of holographic effect in polishes. There are scattered holo glitters, subtle holos, and linear holos. While I LOVE linear holos and scattered holo glitters, I wanted to try these because it's nice to have variety!

Green Room is a dark sea foam green with very subtle holographic shimmer. These photos were taken outside in direct sunlight the holo in this shade is incredibly weak and disappointing. However the formula was very good and completely opaque in two coats.

Starlet is a medium deep blue with holographic shimmer. Here we go folks! These photos are in shade and varying direct and indirect sunlight. You can clearly see the holo shift in this one and the formula was perfect in two coats.

Fade Out is a charcoal grey with holo shimmer. This has a nice holo shift and great formula. This is two coats.

So what do you think? I personally am in love with Starlet and Fade Out and can't decide which is my favorite. What say you? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment