February 13, 2014

So if you still haven't quite decided on how you will do your nails this Valentine's Day you still have time! If you haven't already, check out part 1.

click to enlarge
 Sweet and simple! I started out with two coats of white polish and added polka dots with black polish and a dotting tool and sealed with top coat. Then I used tape to apply three coats of a textured red polish for a slightly 3D look. 
click to enlarge
Even easier! I started with two coats of white polish then created a gradient with white, pink and red polish and added white glitter hearts and sealed with top coat.
click to enlarge
The easiest! I love this method for nail art because it looks so artistic. I started with two coats of white polish and then on a piece of plastic added large drops of black, pink,, and red polish close together in the shape of a heart. I then took a straw and slightly swirled the colors together and dipped my straw into the polish and at varying distances, blew the polish on to the nail. Once satisfied I cleaned up the cuticles and stray polish and sealed with top coat.
 
So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? How are you wearing your nails? Let me know in the comments and thanks for stopping by.
Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

1 comment: