February 21, 2014

Happy Friday! I have been busy with finals this week and can't wait for a little break academically. I actually had an array of plans for today but the weather outside is so yucky (after three days of amazing weather) so I plan on finishing up my final paper and watching a movie.

click to enlarge
Do you see this? This folks is love in a bottle. 
click to enlarge
Moment of Impact is a purple holographic linear polish with lots of blue shimmer/flecks. The formula was great and opaque in two coats with base coat and top coat. 
 
Also during unpacking and resorting (and still unpacking polish) and buying two new melmers I decided it was time to purge. So if you're looking to test drive some new brands an shades please check out my blog sale on storenvy: http://vickermania.storenvy.com/
 
Let me know what your plans are for the weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Facebook Instagram Pinterest Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment