December 13, 2013

I love water marble manicures but the clean up is atrocious! Luckily enough I found out about this method via Facebook and want to share it with you today.

I started of with a base of Colors by Llarowe -Tequila IV then added drops of Sinful Colors - Coffee, Loreal - Park Avenue Luncheon and a few more drops of Tequila and swirled it all around with a toothpick and sealed with top coat.

I will definitely be doing more of these especially since I don't have to worry about all of the cleanup! Tell me what you think in the comments and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool looking. I have heard of that method before, but never tried it. I definitely have never tried the water technique, because I feared all the work involved wasn't worth it in the end. That's how I feel about the wedge technique too. Too much cleanup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this thecnique, just tried once but it didn'r come out nicely, but this is probably the best version i've seen so far, maybe even better then the youtube guru's tutorials..i am a big fan of the colors choice and match here, awesome job

    ReplyDelete